Advice on which roof to choose, from Roofers in Clitheroe Absolute.
At Absolute Roofing, we know that our job is not only to help you build, maintain and restore your roof, but to help you understand the type of roof that you have so that you can preserve it for years to come. As a family company providing the best roofing in Burnley and Nelson, we keep track of the latest trends and how our customers can benefit from them.
With so much expertise and knowledge gained from experience as roofers in the Ribble Valley, Clitheroe and Burnley, we have compiled a break-down of some of the most popular roofing options right now, and what they can add to your home.
For any advice or expertise on roofing in Burnley, Nelson, or across the region, look to Absolute.
- Pale colour options are strong this year, and many customers choosing roofers in Clitheroe have been opting to work with shades of grey and pastels. Contemporary but classic, natural pale colours like this compliment many different shades of brick and stonework, and are a good all round when considering roofing in Burnley and across Lancashire.
- Clay roof tiles have been increasing in popularity for a few years now, and although they are not yet prevalent amongst customers choosing roofers in Clitheroe and Ribble Valley, we could be seeing more clients ask for this soon. Traditionally clay roofing products have been used in warmer climates, and have a rich history in Mediterranean architecture. Due to their lower absorption rate of water, clay roof tiles for people looking to update with roofers in Clitheroe, and in any damper climate, are an excellent choice, suffering less from water-based wear and tear.
Added to this, for anyone looking for the best roofing in Burnley, clay roof tiles have excellent longevity, and as family run roofers in Clitheroe and Burnley, we know very well how important this can be in making a roofing products choice.
- Concrete is a popular choice for people who live in colder climates, like those searching for roofers in Clitheroe and Burnley. Concrete tiles are an extremely versatile roofing material, able to add weight and strength to structures, whilst also prolonging the lifespan of the roof with their robust and waterproof properties.
- The traditional look is having a resurgence lately, encompassing design details like arches and gables. Not only a classic look for anyone looking for new roofing in Nelson and Burnley, but these classic features can give the appearance of a more classic and well preserved property.
- Eco roofing is becoming more and more popular in choices of roofing in Burnley – as is anything that can save the planet as well as your pocket! Products with better insulating properties, as well as roofing that is manufactured with a smaller environmental footprint are making waves with roofers in Clitheroe and Ribble Valley, and are something to keep an eye out for! One of the ways that we provide eco-friendly options with our roofing, is the use of Superquilt Multifoil insulation, which helps you to save money on your energy bills!
We hope that has made clearer the benefits and uses of some of the most popular roofing trends right now, amongst both customers and roofers in Clitheroe and Burnley.
If you have any questions about roofing products, or any of our roofing services including roof repairs in Accrington, get in touch and have a chat with our friendly team!